Literature Available from the Autonomy Party
All written by
(All free of charge)
1. Autonomy Party Platform
2. Leaflet: "The Type of Party We Are"
3. Application for Membership
5. "Literature Available from the Autonomy Party"
7. Autonomy Party Constitution
8. Autonomy Party Days of Celebration or Reflection
10. Poster: �Our Government Has Gone Too Far�
14. The FBI File of Andrew Bushard (FOIPA No. 10138886-000)
15. Book: 95 Theses Against the School System
22. The Autonomy Party is Becoming Less Anal Retentive!
23. The Autonomy Party in a Nutshell
24. Wanted: Liberation and Justice Loving Females
1. Autocratic Leadership
6. Freedom of Speech
9. Physical Fitness
12. The Nobleness of Patriotism
13. Environmental Betrayal
14. The Atrocity of Murder
15. The Problem with Mainstream Media
17. The Flag Burning Dilemma
18. Printed Material
19. Valuing the Post Office
20. Church State Relations in the Autonomy Party Republic
21. Political Prisoners
24. Third Parties
25. The Military of
the Autonomy Party Republic
26. Strong Copyright and Patent Laws
29. The Deathly Death Penalty
30. Exalting the Autonomy Party Republic
31. We Need Alternative Energy
32. The Folly of Americanism
33. Criminal Justice Reform
34. Alternative Modes of Transportation
35. Gay and Lesbian Rights
37. Rotten Trade Treaties
38. Indigenous Sovereignty
39. Time for Compassionate Diplomacy
41. Our Response to 9-11
43. John Walsh's Victims Rights Amendment
44. Jello Biafra's Idea of Legalized Squatting
46. Down with Hazing
47. Free Photocopying for Radical Political Organizations
48. The Mistake of Waging War Against Iraq
50. The Troubles of Bureaucratic Democracy
55. Honoring the Newspaper Delivery Profession (and All Morally Honest Professions)
74. We're Anti Anti-Vagabond Laws
76. More than Just Water in Drinking Foundations
77. O.J. Simpson Should Be in Prison
78. Our Cities Need More Toilets
80. Towards Non Elected District Attorneys
81. Environmental Fraud
85. Old School Filmstrip Projectors Are Welcome in an Autonomy Party Nation
89. In Defense of Ex Illinois Governor George Ryan
90. The Women's Issue
91. The Post Office Must Become a Prominent Cabinet Level Position
93. Why Settle for the Mediocrity of Dogmatic Democracy
96. Down with the First Part of Our Constitution, Long Live the Bill of Rights!
97. The Autonomy Party is Pro Skateboarding!
99. We Need Skateboarding Parks and Self Determination for Skateboarders!
101. Jury Fees for Innocent Defendants are Unjust
106. Flat Rate Fines are Classist
107. A New Type of Voucher
109. A Felony and a Misdemeanor
110. Double Jeopardy in America?
112. Is Rush Limbaugh a Liberal?
113. Abortion Appears to be a Product of Patriarchy
114. More Pro Se in the Courts
119. The Right is Right About Ruby Ridge
121. Why Don't They Like sXe?
125. Are You a Conservative?: Take this test to find out.
131. Long Live Attorneys Pro Se
133. Free Most Drug War Prisoners!
134. Abolish Criminal Records!
135. Library Hopping
136. Are You an Autonomist?
139. What Institutions Do We Keep and What Institutions Do We Abolish?
140. The State Should Save the Unborn
144. A Plan for Education Reform
145. Reparations for Skaters
147. A Proposed Alternative to Democracy
148. Pro Gun Control and Pro Militia
149. A Plan to End Welfare
150. Homeschooling and Free Schools
151. The Autonomy Party Policy on Psychopaths
152. Democracy is for Wimps: A Call for a Liberating Anti-Democracy Movement
Retired Material (No Longer Reflects Autonomy Party official views, but still available)
4. Petition to Ban Alcohol
6. State of Minnesota V. Andrew Bushard (T8-03-4176) Official Pre Trial and Trial Transcripts
9. Book: Evil: the Impact of Alcohol and the Power of the Alcohol Industry
11. Book: Abortion is Murder
12. Autonomy Party Report: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice Bias in Our Libraries?
13. How Pro-Life is the Republican Party? Answer: Not Very!
16. Sticker: "Build Libraries, Shut Down Taverns"
17. Sticker: "Abortion Doctors Are Terrorists"
20. Sticker: "Boycott French Wine"
2. Gambling Decadence
3. Marijuana: An Atrocious Abomination
4. Disgraceful Alcohol
5. Progressive Income Tax
7. Natural Hygiene
8. Animal Rights
10. Education Policy
11. Give Us Barter
16. Gun Control is the Way to Go
23. Hard Drugs
27. Discrimination Based on Hair
28. Worker Exploitation and the Minimum Wage
36. Salary Caps
40. Abolishing Corporate Communism
42. Health Care
49. The Trouble of Caffeine
51. The Taxation of Alcohol
52. Vegan Restaurant Initiative
53 Salvation from Alcohol and Drugs
54. The Prohibition of Alcohol
56. Dump your Wine and Champagne Down the Drain.
57. It's Hard to Find Virtue in Hard Liquor
58. Seduction in Our Culture (about alcohol advertisement)
59. A Lost Nation (about alcohol)
60. Drying America's Tears (about alcohol)
61. Ban Together to Ban Alcohol
62. The Fun and Exuberant Prohibitionist Autonomy Party Republic
63. Obnoxious and Rowdy Behavior (about alcohol)
64. Alcohol Obliterating Family Values
65. Alcohol's Influence on Rape and Sexual Assault
66. Binge Drinking
67. The Sadism of Alcohol
69. Alcohol Yanking Energy Away from the Vital
70. Drunk Driving Deaths
71. The Courts and Alcohol
72. Protecting Youth from Drugs
73. Minus the Fines, Our Drunk Driving Laws Are Good
75. Hurray for Ignition Locks on All Vehicles
79. Retroactive Justice is Real Justice
82. The Shame of Our New Year's Holiday
83. Dram Shop Laws with a Twist
84. Drunk Driving is al-Qaeda's Dream Come True!
86. Drunk Driving Activists Should be Oxymorons
87. Both the Liver and the Lung
88. Poetic Justice for Drunk Driving
92. The Troops Should be Sent to Destroy Abortion Clinics, Breweries, Tobacco Shops, Taverns and Animal Exploiting Establishments
94. There is One Type of Corporation Anti Corporate Activists Don't Seem to Mind
95. Alcohol and Broken Glass
98. The Farce of Moderation in Everything
100. Liberals: The Cornucopia of Reasons to Boycott the Liquor Industry
102. A Shameful Position of the Liquor Industry
103. Hard on Crime, Easy on Drunk Driving
104. Boycott French....................
105. Boycott Cuban.......
108. Major Miasma and the Ultimate Self Mutilation
111. Bars Open on Christmas, Yet Christians Don�t Care?
115. The State of Minnesota V. Andrew Bushard (T8-03-004176)
116. The Folly of the Prosecutors and the Police
117. A Neo-Prohibitionist Perspective of the October 4th, 2003 Mankato Riot
118. Best of Friends: the Murderous Abortion Doctor and the Police Officer
120. The Perils of Joseph's Liquor of 402 N. 4th St, Mankato, MN 56001
122. Never in the Mood [for alcohol]
123. How Important is Your Buzz?
124. Is Everyone a Liquor Industry Apologist?
126. A High Tax on One of the Most Decadent Practices in America (not alcohol this time)
127. The Autonomy Party Urges a Boycott of French Wine
128. Blame Alcohol!
129. Instead of Building a Tavern
130. Another Axis of Evil
132. Defeat Peter Coors!
137. The Alcohol Industry Must Love Welfare
138. Profit Free, Money Free, and Post-Capitalism
141. A Skier Who Never Skies or a Pro-Lifer Who Never Advances the Pro-Life Cause
142. Using Eminent Domain For Positive Purposes
143. A Pro-Life Pledge
146. Bankers Have the Power to Stop Abortion
To order any of the above, contact: